14 February 2014

White

Hi sweeties,

Well, I don't know about you but I'm so sick of the foul weather I wanted to do, if not a sunny shoot, then something that was totally unrelated to the seasons. I thought I'd showcase these three gorgeous lace dresses. So pretty. This is also the first pic I've taken wearing my Loudmouth - though it's not very clear - and I'll definitely be wearing it in more pics, its super cute. Ok, less of the waffle - here's the details.....


                (Click to enlarge)

Details (Left to right):
Skin ~ *Pink Fuel* Harley (Peach) Lid 3 (Drkbrow A) Button nose + freckles
Eyeshadow ~ *Pink Fuel* Shimmer Eyeshadow (Barely There) Monolid
Lipstick ~ *Pink Fuel* Harley Lipstick (Cherry)
Parted Mouth ~ *Okkbye* My parted lippys with shading
Eyelashes (used throughout) ~ *FTL* Eyelashes C01 (Natural)
Eyes ~ *Shakeup!* Paris Eyes (12)
Hairbase ~ *Eskimo Fashion* Laya Lace Front Caps (Hairbases) Dark Brown
Hair ~ *Lelutka* Pocahontas Hair (Overcooked)
Dress ~ *Coco* Lace Dress (White)
Necklace/ Headpiece ~ *Amala* Pearl drop necklace/ headpiece (Gold)
Feet Tats ~ *Reckless* (On MP) Flora Slink Av Enhanced Feet Tat

Skin ~ *Deetalez* Jarla B (Blonde) Mixed Type
Eyeshadow ~ *Dutch Touch* Eyeshadow Series 4 (Grey)
Blush ~ *Chelle* Blush (Everyday Blush) 6
Mouth ~ *Loudmouth* Alli / Parted Teeth
Lipstick Applier ~ *TSG* Lovely Sheer Chapstick (Loudmouth Applier) Bare (Light)
Eyes ~ *Ikon* Destiny Eyes (Hazel) ML
Hairbase ~ *EF* Hairbases (Laya Lace Front Caps) Light Brown
Hair ~ *Tableau Vivant* Ophelia Hair (Summer)
Dress ~ *Maitreya* Vintage Lace Gown (Bridal) Part 1 & 2
Shoes ~ *Celoe* Petal Sandals (White)
Necklace ~ *LaGyo* Blanche Necklace (White)
Arm Cuff ~ *Noodles* Arm Arrow Cuff (Gold)
Ring ~ *Yummy* White Rose Bunch Ring

Skin ~ *Essences* Song (Lait) Brunette
Eyeshadow ~ *Umeboshi* Kuro Smokey Eyeshadow (Black)
Eyeliner ~ *Chelle* Eyeshadow (Undereye Shadows) Navy
Blush ~ *Chelle* Eveyday Blush (2)
Eyes ~ *Ikon* Destiny Eyes (Green) ML
Hair ~ *Lamb* Craft Spells (Honeycomb Ombre)
Dress ~ *Milk Motion* Lace Dress (White)
Boots ~ *Milk Motion* Floral Combat Boots (Black Flowers)
Hat ~ *Tram* Bowler Hat
Cross Necklace ~ *Glow* Double Cross Necklace
Bullet Necklace ~ *Deco* Shells of War Necklace
Small Necklace ~ *Noodles* Little Lotus Necklace (Gold)
Rings ~ *MG* Angelica's Ankh of Power (Small) Gold / Dream Angel Skull Ring (Large) Gold
Tattoos ~ *Juicy Box* (on MP) Guadalupe V / I Can Fly Tattoo

N.B I don't generally list the poses I use as I tend to make my own (using the Avimote system) or I heavily mod the poses I purchase to suit my needs. So if I haven't listed the poses, that's why xx
   
                                                                             ♥ ♥ ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment